This week we're absolutely loving the pearl and crystal Cressida Tiara, AR567. Beautifully handmade using pretty enameled filigree flowers in Ivory and marquise cut diamantes for a hint of sparkle.
Our lovely model Grace wears this in her half up half down hair style in Soft Gold with Cream Pearls and Light Silk Crystals, perfect for a country church wedding.
The thing we love about tiaras is that they look amazing worn on their own or paired up with a traditional veil, Cressida can also be hand-wired onto a hair comb as an alternative.
Party season is just around the corner and we've got you covered with our beautiful handmade back necklaces, perfect for adding sparkle to any backless party dress.
Featuring 4 beautifully handmade pieces from our latest Heavenly Collection;
1. ARN110 Trinity Back Necklace, an elegant triple row pearl & crystal back drape.
2. ARN111 Astrid Back Necklace, a simple pearl and crystal back necklace with diamante detail and 8.5cm dropper.
3. ARN112 Seren Back Necklace, a vintage style back necklace featuring a pearl & crystal strand with chain drapes suspending a diamante 5.5cm dropper.
4. ARN114 Apolline Back Necklace, a vintage style double strand back necklace with waterdrop diamantes in the centre of the strands and diamante details at the clasps.
Each piece easily clips onto loops stitched on the straps / sleeves of your dress and comes in traditional bridal coloured pearl and crystals as standard but can be customised with our coloured crystals to match any party dress.
Over to you Richard ...
Half up half down is such a popular hair style, when 'then' Cheryl Cole married Ashley in 2006 this was her style and it was as influential as the 'Rachel' cut in the 90's which changed wedding hairstyles from very set-up do's that still remains popular now.
There are many versions of the half up half down hairstyle to suit every bride; lots of height with subtle and tight curls to a brushed out wave. The beauty of this style is that it keeps hair out of your face but you can still have a few tendrils to soften the look and works well with your existing parting. I'd suggest back combing your hair as this works well to secure your tiara, veil or any other accessory that you're going to wear.
I really recommend starting a Pinterest board before you have your hair trial as there are so many types of waves and curls and I find that if a bride shows me a few pictures it's easier for me to read what look they might be going for which then saves time on the trial.
My Top Tips ...
1. I would always get hair curled a little tighter that you might like as hair usually drops and it's easier to relax out than to re-curl and let's face it, you want your hair to last as much as the day as it can.
2. If your hair is a little on the thinner side then a half set of clip-in extensions can really add to the look, increasing volume and length if wanted.
3. If you want height or volume in your hair then it's better to wash your hair the day before as clean hair won't hold those curls as well.
4. When your hair is being curled resist the urge to run your fingers through it until it is totally cooled as it lasts a lot longer.
Must Have Product ...
From handmade classical tiaras to bohemian inspired hair vines, our bridal accessories are stocked in carefully selected bridal boutiques across the world.
See our accessories collections in some of the most beautiful boutiques who are all known for excellent customer service and offer a relaxed and comfortable environment using our easy-to-use online stockist directory