Literally, how is it February 2019 already?? It's ridiculous how fast this this year is going so far which is good, but we have so much planning to do for the year ahead and would just like time to slow down a little.
We've been really busy designing and making pieces for our new 2020 collection and we will be giving our stockists a little sneak preview at the White Gallery London buying event in March which we're very excited about ... We're sharing the stand with our beautiful boho bridal brand Charlotte Balbier Bridal, eek!
We are also feeling very excited at HQ because we have now welcomed 2 more stockists to our family; The Silk Loft in Y Felinheli in North Wales and Eva Ashley Bridal Lounge who have a boutique in Tonypandy and Swansea.
We want to reach out to all of our beautiful brides who chose to wear one of our handmade pieces for their special day as we want to launch a 'real brides' page on our website, so if you're reading this then please send your pretty pictures into us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our hashtag on social media #myariannatiara
Tiaras are a classic wedding hair accessory and the most popular. All of our tiaras are made by our clever little design team based in Lincolnshire and sold through our carefully selected boutiques across the globe.
What you're loving ...
1. AR565 Celeste Headband - Delicate side tiara made up of of pearl & crystal branches with diamante leaves for a hint of sparkle.
2. AR567 Cressida Tiara - Beautiful pearl and crystal bridal tiara in a traditional shape.
3.AR569 Evangeline Tiara - We love this pretty handmade pearl wedding tiara with its unusual laurel style shape which doesn't peak in the centre.
4. AR177 - Traditionally shaped bridal tiara with marquisse set diamantes and crystals on hand wired stems for maximum sparkle.
5. AR261 - Versatile low band style tiara with a scattered pearl & crystal design.
6. AR405 - Traditionally shaped wedding tiara with marquisse set diamantes, pearls and crystals on hand wired stems.
Each month our designer picks one of her favourite pieces to feature on the website. This month it's our vintage style Seren Back Jewellery, ARN112 featuring a pearl & crystal strand with chain drapes suspending a diamante 5.5cm dropper.
Easily attaches to the dress with jewellery clasps which clip onto loops sew on the dress straps.
Model wears ARN112 in Gold with Ivory Pearls & Clear Crystals.
"Add a touch of vintage sparkle to a low back dress to create extra interest to your wedding dress or party dress for the coming season!"
Your big day was a fairytale, the happiest day of your life. You looked beautiful; your dress, your accessories, but now you don't know what to do with them ...
Our headpieces have been designed to also make great heirlooms to be passed down to future brides as their something old, but what if you don't want your tiara to sit in a box only to take a peek once in a while? What if you could wear it all the time? (and not in secret like Monica from friends)
We offer a conversion service for our tiaras where, for a small fee, you can return your headpiece to us and we will turn it into a piece of jewellery of your choosing to wear again and again for special occasions!
This week we're absolutely loving the pearl and crystal Cressida Tiara, AR567. Beautifully handmade using pretty enameled filigree flowers in Ivory and marquise cut diamantes for a hint of sparkle.
Our lovely model Grace wears this in her half up half down hair style in Soft Gold with Cream Pearls and Light Silk Crystals, perfect for a country church wedding.
The thing we love about tiaras is that they look amazing worn on their own or paired up with a traditional veil, Cressida can also be hand-wired onto a hair comb as an alternative.
Party season is just around the corner and we've got you covered with our beautiful handmade back necklaces, perfect for adding sparkle to any backless party dress.
Featuring 4 beautifully handmade pieces from our latest Heavenly Collection;
1. ARN110 Trinity Back Necklace, an elegant triple row pearl & crystal back drape.
2. ARN111 Astrid Back Necklace, a simple pearl and crystal back necklace with diamante detail and 8.5cm dropper.
3. ARN112 Seren Back Necklace, a vintage style back necklace featuring a pearl & crystal strand with chain drapes suspending a diamante 5.5cm dropper.
4. ARN114 Apolline Back Necklace, a vintage style double strand back necklace with waterdrop diamantes in the centre of the strands and diamante details at the clasps.
Each piece easily clips onto loops stitched on the straps / sleeves of your dress and comes in traditional bridal coloured pearl and crystals as standard but can be customised with our coloured crystals to match any party dress.
Over to you Richard ...
Half up half down is such a popular hair style, when 'then' Cheryl Cole married Ashley in 2006 this was her style and it was as influential as the 'Rachel' cut in the 90's which changed wedding hairstyles from very set-up do's that still remains popular now.
There are many versions of the half up half down hairstyle to suit every bride; lots of height with subtle and tight curls to a brushed out wave. The beauty of this style is that it keeps hair out of your face but you can still have a few tendrils to soften the look and works well with your existing parting. I'd suggest back combing your hair as this works well to secure your tiara, veil or any other accessory that you're going to wear.
I really recommend starting a Pinterest board before you have your hair trial as there are so many types of waves and curls and I find that if a bride shows me a few pictures it's easier for me to read what look they might be going for which then saves time on the trial.
My Top Tips ...
1. I would always get hair curled a little tighter that you might like as hair usually drops and it's easier to relax out than to re-curl and let's face it, you want your hair to last as much as the day as it can.
2. If your hair is a little on the thinner side then a half set of clip-in extensions can really add to the look, increasing volume and length if wanted.
3. If you want height or volume in your hair then it's better to wash your hair the day before as clean hair won't hold those curls as well.
4. When your hair is being curled resist the urge to run your fingers through it until it is totally cooled as it lasts a lot longer.
Must Have Product ...
From handmade classical tiaras to bohemian inspired hair vines, our bridal accessories are stocked in carefully selected bridal boutiques across the world.
See our accessories collections in some of the most beautiful boutiques who are all known for excellent customer service and offer a relaxed and comfortable environment using our easy-to-use online stockist directory
Each month our designer picks one of her favourite pieces to feature on the website. This month it's the pretty handmade Evangeline Wedding Tiara, AR569. An unusual laurel style shape wedding tiara with classic pearls and crystal hand wired onto a band.
"We've been seeing an increase in orders for pieces on headbands and the Evangeline Tiara is my current favourite. I love the non peaked design and the mix of pearl and diamante which looks great against both silver and soft gold wire depending on your style."
Combine this tiara with a full length veil in the back of the hair for a really elegant bridal look."
We're very pleased to welcome Victoria Elaine Bridal, a brand new stockist in Maidstone, Kent who will be stocking a small selection of handmade hair accessories from our collection.
The boutique is B E A U T I F U L and Victoria herself is such a dream to work with.
3 Royal Star Arcade
"We chose to stock Arianna Tiara’s at Victoria Elaine Bridal as the variety of headpieces offered our brides an alternative to the standard tiara or comb. Their exquisite combination of stones stands out and would compliment any one of our samples in store beautifully and complete our customers bridal to perfection."
- Victoria, Victoria Elaine Bridal